Pan seared butter-garlic chicken and asparagus in a tasty lemon and dill sauce!
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound chicken, boneless and skinless, butterflied
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 lemon, juice and zest (about 1/4 cup juice)
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped (or 1 teaspoon dry dill)
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium-high heat, add the asparagus and cook until tender, before setting aside.
- Add the butter, and melt before adding the chicken, seasoned with salt and pepper to taste, and cooking until lightly golden brown on all sides, about 3-5 minutes per side.
- Add the garlic and red pepper flakes and cook until fragrant, about a minute.
- Add the broth, bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice and dill and enjoy!
You can read Full Here : https://www.closetcooking.com/lemon-and-dill-butter-garlic-chicken-and-asparagus/