Fresh homemade chipotle salmon burgers grilled to perfection and topped with cool and creamy guacamole!
- 1 1/4 pounds raw salmon, skin and bones removed, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons chipotles chilies in adobo sauce, chopped
- 2 tablespoons onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons green onion, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs (gluten-free for gluten-free)
- 1 cup guacamole
- 4 buns (gluten-free for gluten-free)
- Mix the salmon, chipotle chili in adobo sauce, onion, green onion, cilantro, lime zest, salt, pepper and breadcrumbs, divide into 4 equal portions and form into patties approximately 1 inch thick.
- Grill (or pan fry) over medium-high heat until cooked through, about 3-5 minutes per side.
- Assemble the burgers and enjoy!
You can read Full Here : https://www.closetcooking.com/chipotle-salmon-burgers-with-guacamole/