A simple zucchini quick bread that’s bursting with cheddar cheese!
- 1 1/2 cup zucchini, shredded (do not squeeze)
- 1/4 cup green onion, sliced (optional)
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Mix the zucchini, green onions, eggs, sour cream, and butter well before mixing in the cheese.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and pour the batter into a greased 9×5 inch loaf pan.*
- Bake in a preheated 350F/180C oven until a toothpick pushed into the center of the bread comes out clean, about 50-70 minutes.
- Let cool a bit before running a knife around the inside edge of the pan, removing the loaf, slicing and enjoying topped with melted butter.
You can read Full Here : https://www.closetcooking.com/zucchini-cheese-bread/