This filling and hearty Breakfast Bowl is made with potatoes, eggs, veggies, and avocado. It’s the perfect way to start the day or can be enjoyed for a healthy lunch or dinner.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups spinach
- ½ cup halved cherry or grape tomatoes
- ¼ avocado, sliced
- ½ cup Everything Bagel Potatoes
- 1 to 2 eggs (fried, scrambled, soft boiled, whatever your preference)
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Sprinkle of feta cheese or nutritional yeast, optional
- Fresh herbs such as parsley, chives, or basil, if desired
- Hot sauce or salsa, optional
In a small skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic; cook 30 seconds. Add spinach and tomatoes; cook, stirring often, until softened, 2 to 3 minutes.
Cook eggs to your desired preference, fried, scrambled, or soft boiled.
Combine potatoes, spinach, tomatoes, avocado, and egg in a bowl. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Garnish with feta cheese or nutritional yeast and herbs, if using. You can also sprinkle extra everything bagels seasoning on top. Serve warm with a few dashes of hot sauce, if desired.
You Can Read Full Here : https://www.twopeasandtheirpod.com/savory-breakfast-bowl/