The best pumpkin chocolate chip bread recipe! You are going to love this fall pumpkin bread.
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 15 ounces 100% pure pumpkin
- 1 cup vegetable oil or canola oil
- 2/3 cup buttermilk, at room temperature
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature and beaten
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups chocolate chips, divided
- 2 tablespoons turbinado sugar, for sprinkling on bread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease two 9×5-inch loaf pans with cooking spray and set aside.
In a medium bowl whisk together the flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the sugars, pumpkin, oil, buttermilk, eggs, and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined, being careful to not over mix.
Fold in 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips, reserving 1/4 cup for the tops of the loaves.
Evenly divide batter between the prepared pans. Sprinkle the loaves with remaining chocolate chips and sprinkle evenly with turbinado sugar.
Bake for 50 to 65 minutes, or until browned and a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the center of the loaf. If the loaves are browning too quickly, you can loosely tent them with foil so the middle can keep baking.
Remove loaves from oven and cool in pans on a wire rack for 15 minutes. With a knife, go around the bread and loosen the loaves. Remove from pan and cool completely before slicing.
You Can Read Full Here : https://www.twopeasandtheirpod.com/pumpkin-chocolate-chip-bread/