Quick, easy and tasty burgers with all of the flavours of taco night tacos!
- 1 1/4 pounds ground beef
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning (or one packet)
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 buns
- 4 leaves lettuce
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- 1/2 cup salsa
- Mix the taco seasoning into the ground beef.
- Form into 4 patties 3/4 inches thick and press your thumb into the middle to form a depression on top prevent bulging.
- Grill over medium-high heat until cooked through, about 3-5 minutes per side.
- Top with cheese and let it melt before removing from the grill.
- Assemble the burgers and enjoy!
You can read Full Here : https://www.closetcooking.com/taco-burger/